Friday, December 15, 2006

 

I don't really know what to do with this blog.

Were I to go with the literal meaning, a web log, it'd be a straight account of my daily goings-on. I could certainly do that, but even with my considerable writing skills, the daily misadventures of an eccentric teen would probably grow boring after a while. If I can get bored with the daily cycle, as happens sometimes, then I couldn't bring myself to subject both of my readers to the monotonous workings of my life.

I could abbreviate, only post when something notable occurred. Then again, what is notable to me, say, someone allowing me to hold a door open for them, can be completely irrelevant to most people.

Which reminds me, did you hear the one about the large, gray animal from Africa?

Never mind, it's irrelevant.

*badum tish*

Where was I?

Man, when it comes to staying on track, I don't exactly get high Marx.

*badum tish*

I thankyew, I thankyew.

Hey, tip your waitress.

Sorry.

I could follow the example of my good friend, LAEvanesce, and post poetry and my thoughts on any subject that happens to come to mind. A noble pursuit, but I'm afraid that I've not written any poetry in entirely too long. I don't know if I could take up the quill again...I probably should, actually. It's been a while, but I may still have that old creative spark. Even if I did start writing poetry again, it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as LAEvanesce's...

In fact, you could say I...kneel...at his writing skills?

*badum*

What, no cymbal?

Too inside, eh?

All right then, forget the whole thing..

I could take a political slant on everything. Of course, no matter what stance I take on any subject, there's always someone who'll disagree with me. That's just how it is with politics. But, of course, since I'm always right, conversely, that means someone else will always be wrong, and I can't be responsible for that.

[And my PSAT scores said I needed to work on logical reasoning.]

So I don't know.

I think this will be an "all of the above" type situation. I can't really make myself stick to any particular category, so I'll flit from one to the next, typing anything that I think that any random stranger may want to read.

So, please, if you're a stranger, and you're random, leave some feedback.

With all due respect,
Jeff "jdogmoney" S.

Postscript: You may have noticed, in my signature, that if my post is aimed at the internet in general, I'll sign with jdogmoney, but if the people I know personally may get it more, I'll go with Jeff. And if I'm not sure which is more appropriate, I'll probably go with both.

Comments:
Personally, I think you should do a blog that details a total reformation of the school system. I've got the poetry-teaching part down, but~

You could do the weekly weblog. Something interesting will happen in a week (unless you're me, which, last I checked, you aren't [you're not, you are not, y'aren't, etc.]). That includes opening doors. Then again...

Wait, wait~ If I'm a better poet than you are, let us note that you are a much more apt humorist than I am; you could do a *pause*... humor blog!

*ba*

...that wasn't funny. But hey, I tried.

Take care,
~LAEvanesce

(Aside: "Jeff" is hard to pun.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?